Sunday, May 18, 2014

Praise Him!

Praise the Lord! My finances for my ICS trip have been fully met as of today! The amount that was met in such a short period of time is astounding. The joy people have had in giving to this ministry has been so encouraging. God calls us to support one another through our needs, and the love of God's people has become even brighter to me. Through this process I have learned many things. I learned that often my lack of trust in people, shows my lack of trust in God. God has shown me through this that I can be courageous! I can trust that God will move people's hearts to give at the right time. Thank you all for supporting me through prayer, words of encouragement, and finances.

I have a prayer request for this month leading up to our departure.

Obtaining our Russian visas is proving to be more difficult than expected. Could you please pray that all who are involved in the process of securing our visas would work swiftly and communicate well.  

God has a plan in all this. I'm walking with Him in all of this day by day. Thank you for your prayers!

Matthew 6:30-34
"But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment